Gareth Lewis is a highly skilled Infrastructure Architect and design authority with a love for all things infrastructure and network virtualisation (VMware), storage area networks, and data centre operations. Having over a decade of IT experience and a deep understanding of both technical and business knowledge, Gareth is able to design, develop, and deliver high-end and resilient technical solutions based on organisational requirements.
Data centre operations, private and public cloud, infrastructure and network virtualisation, and storage area networks; selection, implementation, development, and support of vendors and strategic partner relationships, and procurement of high quality hardware, software, and services.
- VMware vSphere design, implementation, and administration
- VMware Horizon design, implementation, and administration
- Veeam Backup and Replication design, implementation, and administration
- Microsoft System Center 2012 design, implementation, and administration
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013 design, implementation, and administration, and migration
- Microsoft Direct Access 2012
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Network Routing and Switching
- Dell Server hardware, including both rack-mount and blade
- FC and iSCSI SAN
- Storage management including Pure Storage, Dell EqualLogic, Nexsan, Nimble, and Nexenta